|Our Brides had fun in our Grand Door
Prize give away and a chance to win
FREE WEDDING CAKE valued up to
$500 from Iversen's Bakery.
Our Brides found out that dancing could be fun!
Our Brides received gifts, flowers and Door Prizes
The smiles on our Brides' faces tells you everything that you need to know
about our shows:
1. They had fun.
2. They were able to take their time talking with our Wonderful Vendors and get
answers to their questions that they needed.
3. More Door Prizes.
4. They have more chances to participate in the show.
5. They receive personalized attention from our staff and the Vendors.
6. They saw some of the newest trends in Designer Gowns that fit within their
budget (Gowns presented by Bella Donna's Bridal Salon).
7. They saw the latest in Tuxedo style and colors (Tuxedos by President Tuxedo).
8. While sitting in the Runway area, they heard some of the latest tunes ( Music by
Michigan DJ Service).
Come join in on the fun with Precious Memories Event Planners' 2011
Fall Bridal Show. Soon to be announced!
Right from the start, our Brides were treated like
royalty. The first ten Brides to our show in March received a
special gift from Precious Memories Event Planners. Brides
moved quickly through the registration desk and the Premier
Bride Magazine's desk where they were able to submit their
name to win multiple prizes. Because our shows are family
owned and operated, even our mother took a turn in getting in
on the act. Brides received wonderful information and multiple
table prizes from Vendors. Brides were treated to free hand
massages and some of the best Cake in Michigan by Iversen's
Photography by AB Photography
Runway Music by Michigan DJ Service
Cake by Iversen's Bakery
Flowers by Fanny's Floral Designs &Gifts